Play nice and be postive. Your behavior in and out of the guild is a direct reflection on The Covenant.
Be respectful and avoid abusive language intended to hurt, anger or upset your fellow players. Always try to act the way you would want others to act towards you. We won’t tolerate drama and antagonism. We’re a guild of adults, so act like one.
Be the best at your class. Look for ways to improve your knowledge and skill at your class and work to acquire the necessary tools/gear to do that.
Be responsible. We expect our Raiders to be prepared, be on time and to be there for all Raids. We do understand that real life issues come up so if you need to miss a raid or you’re going to be late please post your absence on the forums or let someone know before the scheduled raid.
Teamwork is a must. Lend a hand, whether you are raiding, helping a lower level player or a group of guild members show your fellow Guild Members you are a team player.
Raid Times (Excluding Holidays):
Tues 8 pm - 11:00 pm Est Wed 8 pm - 11:00 pm Est Thurs 8 pm - 11:00 pm Est
Zone setting Sun 8 pm - 11:00 pm Est Optional but we encourage your participation. Recruits and other guild members are welcome to attend if they meet the zone requirements.
LvL 125 350 AA Ventrilo Microphone ACT is highly encouraged Able to make at least 80% of our scheduled raids Willingness to work to improve your character 18 years of age and older
Be ready to raid!
We would like people to log in by 7:50pm so we can setup, you should be on your Main Raider and in Ventrilo we start promptly at 8 pm.
Have your Raid Bag ready. Examples includes: Arrows and Throwing Weapons Cure Potions (available from the Potions Depot near the Broker) Raid Food/Drink (sometimes available from the Guild Bank) Helpful Elixirs/Poisons/Temps Repair Kits or Repair Bot Signets
Keep Vent clear when Leaders/Officers are discussing strats. If you think we are doing something wrong or want to adjust our strategy on any given fight, please do so via tells to the leadership, not openly in vent.
Don't clutter vent when we are in the middle of a fight, unless it pertains to the fight and is important enough to get everyone's attention about. During pulls we use vent to communicate to the raid about AE's, curing curses and a lot of other things. Too many people talking at once can get confusing.
You are welcome to chat during the down time between pulls, zones or break times.
Main Raiders must maintain at least an 80% attendance rate. If you have less than 80% attendance for 2 months in a row or less than 50% attendance for 1 month you will be placed in Backup Raider status.
We would like everyone to show up for all 3 days but understand that real life prevents some from doing so. Please post in the running late section of the forums as soon as you know but no later than 15 minutes prior to raid start so Leaders/Officers can make adjustments before the Raid. (in game mail, text, calls to Officers are acceptable if you can't post on the forums for some reason)
Except for an emergency, failing to post prior to raid will result in the missed raid counting double, ie ... the same as missing 2 raids which can have an impact on plat split and status as a Main Raider as discussed in the first paragraph above.
Raid Alts and Raid Standby:
Raid alts are any toon other than a main raider/backup raider that is brought in at the raid leader's discretion to assist the raid or fill a gap. As such they need to be geared to not only survive the current encounter but contribute to defeating progression level encounters. The Officers will take into consideration frequency of use and time since last used to determine if raid alt status applies.
Having a full raid is key to progression; additionally certain mobs may require a different class makeup in the raid to be successful, therefore we carry more than 24 raiders. This means at times you may be asked to be on standby. While on standby, raiders can be on alts or running zones but must remain in vent (another channel is fine) and be able to zone into the raid zone within 5 minutes of being called.
Loot is Leader/Officer assigned.
The Officers base their decision off of many factors. Some things they may consider: 1. Raid attendance. 2. What you currently have on and how big of an upgrade it will be compared to others asking for the same item. 3. How many items you have looted compared to others, when you last looted an item for your Main Raider and how many items you have looted recently. 4. What is the biggest upgrade for the raid overall, who getting this would have the biggest impact on raid dps and/or surviveability.
There are several different ranks of raiders/alts which affects your eligibility for raid gear. Loot priority is as follows:
Main Raiders: Backup Raiders: Raid Alts:
1. Backup Raiders and Raid Alts while in raid have the same looting priority as Main Raiders for mobs killed. A Main Raider/Backup Raider/Raid Alt that is interested in a piece of gear when it drops should send a tell to the Leader/Officer assigned to that gear and link the piece of gear you are replacing. This will be announced when chest is popped.
2. Backup Raiders/Raid Alts not in raid that are interested in a piece of gear when it drops should send a tell to the Leader/Officer assigned to that gear and indicate whether it’s for a Backup Raider or Raid Alt.
3. Once a piece of gear has been passed by Main Raiders, Backup Raiders and Raid Alts it will go into our bid channel (covloot1) for plat bids. Any raider in the guild can bid for gear put out in covloot however players are limited to buying 3 items per raid unless no one else bids on the item.
4. Some items will go directly to covloot right away for plat bids. Some examples are recipes, adornments, etc.. Main Raiders have priority for these items over bids for alts however any one found abusing this priority to get multiple copies of the same item may lose this privilege.
5. The minimum bid is 500kp. Bids will be in minimum increments of at least 250kp until 2M and then in minimum increments of 1M thereafter.
6. When bids have stopped an Officer will call "Last call for XXXX" to make sure that everyone is aware and then if there are no more bids assign the loot.
PLEASE NOTE: Bidding on a piece of gear for Main Raiders, Backup Raiders, or Raid Alts and equipping it on a toon other than the toon you bid for has consequences. a. First offense - loss of all looting rights for next 6 scheduled Raids they attend b. Second offense - guild removal.
7. Pay the designated member of the raid for your loot when it is looted (normally whichever toon Ganador is playing). If for some reason the person designated to collect the plat isn't available deposit the plat for any gear that you purchased in Guild Bank 3. Failure to pay for gear in a reasonable timeframe will result in you losing your alt looting privileges.
8. All loot that does not get assigned will be transmuted/salvaged and the materials will be deposited in Guild Bank 4 or sold on the broker and proceeds added to the monthly plat split. Please ask a Leader/Officer about the price for a member or recruit to purchase manas etc.
Zone Setting and Off night Raid loot is not covered by this policy. Loot rules for those raids will be covered at the start of the raids.
1. Plat from chests will be split among the actual Raid Force at the time of the kill. This is to compensate for repairs and other temp items that members of the Raid expend during the fight.
2. Plat from sales of gear/masters etc.. will be split at the end of the month. All Raiders (Main and Backup) with at least 80% attendance for the month will get a full share, raiders with 50%-79% attendance will get a 25% share, raiders with less than 50% attendance do not get a share.
1. The initial recruitment period last for 9 raids or approximately 3 weeks. The Recruitment period may be shorter or longer based on Leader/Officers discretion. A Recruit may send tells for loot but should not expect any leader assigned loot until the recruitment period is up. Recruits are allowed to bid on loot that has gone to covloot.
2. After the initial recruiting period is up the Officers will vote on promoting the recruit to Backup Raider. After a minimum of 1 month with at least 80% attendance the Officers will vote on promoting a Backup Raider to Main Raider.
Raiding with other guilds:
1. Members of the guild may raid with other guilds at times outside our designated raid times on any toon other than your main raid toon or toons routinely used as raid alts. The guild would prefer that our members not raid with guilds in direct competition with The Covenant and optimally members that desire to raid outside our guild raid on another server. Sharing of strategies or details of encounters with other guilds without the permission of the officers is prohibited and violations may result in your removal as a raider.
2. Members who are or who desire to raid outside our guild should inform an officer to ensure that no conflict exists.
Last edited by Ganador on 06/05/2022 11:50; edited 22 times in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum